Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

Flashback


Reminiscing on those memory: Part 1

             6.00 am


I could sit there and reminisce on the past 1 year,
We talked about how it all started and it made me laugh, I’m sure you too
I think I can do this all day, but one day of precious 6am after a long time is enough

As time flies, I find myself starting to really like you,
 All the late night chats allows me to know you more
Sometimes it amazed me, for who you are,

I want to know if that’s what you think too
Because it means the world to me
You’re all I think about when sit on table every night

One day I realize he’s all that I’ve prayed for
Never had I thought about it, I wonder did he?
It all happened so fast that he was always there
Thank God for him

I never thought anyone would wait for a person like me
When he did, it made me feel like “there is still someone”
How God made things happen, it amazed me
We decided to pray that if it’s true

Thank God that we’re not like others
They text and we don’t
They call and we don’t
One thing that we had is the precious 6am

I’ve always thank God for knowing him
For some reason I felt happy about it
I would just continue to pray about us
Even if it’s a no, I would thank God and him

For it was a memory that I could tell a story off
Because to everyone, there is this someone for you
So just wait for that beautiful moment to come
And you will know.

That’s my precious 6am story J



p/s: I dont think its a poem, song or something. Random thoughts of it.



God Bless
~~ Loves from me~~

No comments:

Post a Comment