Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

Flashback

Reminiscing on the experience I encountered : Part 3

Joy to the world


On 22nd November 2011:

It was the day that we have prepared to meet for hours, days, and months. Yes “Joy to the World”, our Christmas Drama. It was a very exciting thing to able to be part of it. The reason why I was involved was because I want to help them because they have insufficient people. I ended up dancing, because I can’t act, choir was full. I told m self that I’m using my talent to bless them. I was worried that the dance that I’m about to learn was beyond what I can do. Thank God I was able to master them. I have problem in walking and I was shy to dance that step. On that night the Lord really helped me a lot. Before I went on stage, I prayed   that the Lord would dance with me, making every move His and doing it for Him. I also ask him to do it through me so that I know that it’s because of Him I was so good.

The music was played earlier and we were shock. But we ended well. Thank God. People enjoyed every part of it. When it came to the scene where I have to dance, I was afraid that I can’t balance properly and I would dance wrongly. There was a radio in front me, and a mic stand beside me. I did not know what to do. I just continue dancing. Miraculously, I felt like i have to look down and turn, and there I saw the radio. The actors saw me avoiding it quickly. And when I’m supposed to walk back, I felt like I have to look behind, there the mic stands are. I manage to keep my distance away from all these props that was not supposed to be there.  I really that God that, He was really with me, He made my mistakes clean and He enable me to dance with the radio in front of me and the mic stand behind me. If it wasn’t for Him I would be a mess and the audience would be able to spot that there’s a problem.

Somehow, I know it was God, there’s no way I could dance that well. It was God who gave me the talent and it was Him that made it prefect. I always dreamt to be able to express well during dancing and able to be different with other. There it was Jesus helped me to fulfil it. Ada asked me “do you consider taking up dance lessons?”  I was seriously shock because she could see what I wanted to show and what God had given me. I was happy that she said that. But I felt sorry to my dad that, I said “he doesn’t encourage us to dance”.

Things that I have been praying and asking God to make it happen just happened in a blink of an eye. Lord sorry that at times I gave up on my dreams. I’m very happy that you gave me the opportunity to use my talent for you. All Glory to YOU!!!!

Really thank you Jesus, without YOU, I don’t know what would happen. Even If I did great, but I didn’t do it because of you, to me, it would be meaningless. But now doing it with you and achieving it in partnership with you is a great achievement and accomplishment. Use me more for your Kingdom. But Lord does not forget about my academic results. I want to do more for you and also do better in my studies.

Actions speak more than words

"I am is the way, the truth and the life, no one goes to the Father but through  ME"

Holy is the Lord, God Almighty 

God Bless
~~ Loves from me ~~


No comments:

Post a Comment