Pages

Thursday 23 August 2012

Poison

Food poisoning


Yesterday i had food poisoning, YEAP!! 
It was seriously TORTURE. 
The pain from the stomach just continues to my bones and the sides of my body.
Never, i repeat NEVER try this.

You'll Suffer!
Got an injection, i thought it was a joke from the doctor.
I thought he asked me to lie down on the bed since i was struggling with the pain, there it goes
JAP!!! OUCH!!! 


I nearly teared, but then, the pain that i had was WAY
worst than that small needle.
At that time I wish the doctor would try my version of JAPS.
Then i wanna see the look on his face :p
And tell him the same words 
"Nah, its just what she's feeling now, she'll thank me"


Oh yea, I manage to upload my new cover, BUT
Time and all doesn't allow me to practice and all, so it turn out kinda weird :p
This time it was a Chinese song, 
Voon qian got me addicted to the song, but i Liked it, so i covered it and Yea!!

There goes another embarrassment.
Well, to every success,
 there's always a point of embarrassment that we all have to face.
So here goes nothing 
*hitting upload button* 


Done with my summary
Off to get ready for church
Singing for Daddy J tonight :

* Hosanna
* Here I am to worship (fav)
* Happy Day ;)


God Bless
~~Loves from Me~~

No comments:

Post a Comment