Pages

Thursday 6 September 2012

Clouds!!!


Sign . Wonder . Answer . Faith .


We all know how clouds will make shapes, but really shapes that speak to you?? Have you?? Well, i'm not crazy but its what I've been seeing and it speaks to me. When I ask and He really shows it to me. You'll be shock, if you are me.

Previously I was really puzzled with how angels really look like because some say they're really beautiful. So I asked God to show me how it really look like and this time i added "I'll wait because it takes time to draw them out" As the wind blew, i saw something, and at first i saw an angel's fingers, very strong ones, then slowly its height. Trust me they are HUMONGOUS!! And the clouds slowly drew, i saw how beautiful An angel really is, and it was as If he was standing behind the clouds. The drawing was to detailed and real that i could see his skin and he was really muscular, Is the the Angel of War? It was so specific, I saw the 45 degrees part of him, then from the bottom, and his was holding something but i couldn't really figure that one out. When i saw it i was overwhelmed that no words could describe, i just look as it faded.   


The next one was I told Jesus since I can see that, can He show me Himself. That time the clouds was all blown away, as soon as i ended my sentence, the clouds gathered again. I could see the clouds giving way as Jesus shows Himself. Looked at me with open arms, really felt that He's calling me back. I cried straight away because i felt unworthy. I was never a faithful Christian but yet, when i ask He showed me. Jesus, you're really something, AMAZING!! I was shocked and laughed. 


The last one was rather scary, i asked God since He showed me Himself, can he show me that school that I was dreaming of opening. I wonder how he will show me but out of everything about the school, He used dancing, because it was my core to the school, and He knew it. Well, the dark clouds wasn't showing anything at first, but then as the wind blows, images of people dancing was formed, hip pop, break dancers, ballet, contemporary, ALL!!! And some were literally dancing, call me crazy but it happened. WHAT A JOY~~ But then all of a sudden, a big black clouds came and took everything away, and it was with two horns, SATAN. My enemy. I saw a hand with sharp claws took one of the dancers away. I don't know what meant but I'm sure, God will not let it happen. 

My future is always in His hands, even if satan would steal and kill, I will still remain faithful like JOB in the Bible. FYI, Satan took his family and possessions, as in killed them and left him nothing, he didn't blame God but instead He remembers God and kept being faithful till the end. Sometimes God allow temptations to happen to us, not to harm us but to mold us and shape us. We wont learn unless we fall, we all know that. Years ago, I lost my grandma, but gain a good relationship with my relatives but my dad lost his company, found a job but didn't turn out well until to a point where my mom has to work and my dad has to travel out station to bring us money. I never saw money as a must because i know and still know, money cant bring love, joy, peace and togetherness. To cut it short, we still laugh and smile even though our financial situation was bad, my parents still paid tithes faithfully even though it wont be enough to last for the month, MIRACULOUSLY it did last, with extra. See how God provides when we are faithful? That's why even if my friend ask me to lend them money, i might be disturbed because it wont be the last time, and i'm not that well off as well, but then I'll try my best to put them first and bless them. 

Its not a habit but its in me to put others first. Many people say i'm stupid but sometimes its not wrong to please others. I've been mold to be like this since young, people take advantage of me, but the good thing is i get to learn from them. I do cry because some friends are just hypocrites, but i realize its no use if you wanna put anger in to solve the problem. GIVE AND TAKE. There are certain times where i have to tell them off, its not an easy thing because I have never said "NO" to them, and they can't take it and gets mad. I have to apologies but its not because I'm wrong, its because I know its the right thing to do. Turning in first doesn't mean you're chicken but it makes you a bigger person, who's able to let things go and forgive. Well, obviously some friends don't see it that way and thinks that you're REALLY wrong to tell her off. And she keeps in mind of that situation and always reminds me of how i hurt her, never have she think about how she hurt me, its more that you could imagine. Sometimes i feel its her way of getting back to me, she would say "i thought Christians aren't suppose to be like that, that's why you said sorry rite? and I'm afraid there will be a second time" Well, God did say, correct your friend If you know they're wrong, He didn't say love them even more if they're wrong *i'll puke and its super impossible, common sense* 

But I'll just give in because I know she'll understand one day. I can't always correct her since she's in her own way and blinded by LOVE. As a friend I'm happy for her, really, But BOASTING?? That I can't tolerate, so in order not to hate her, I stay away from her, I don't see her that much anymore, cause i don't wanna be influenced by her, which is very possible. When you know there's danger, be sure to stay out before you're involved. You know what i mean. So yea, patience, is always the key, love your friend as much as yourself, you'll learn how, don't worry. I had my days with it. Again, i'm not a goody goody girl or the most faithful Christian, I was just able to do it because God gave me the opportunity to and I want to be good at it. That might be my gift, hahaha!! Honestly, i would love to have the gift for vision and dreams (which i already had) and the heart of torn people as in being able to relate to them and they'll some how find me or i'll find them. Because i really enjoy listening to their life story and it challenges me also, and I really want to help them unlock the brokenness in them. GOD!! PLEASE!!  I'm so excited when i talk about it :p childlike faith?

P/S: I dont know if people will read this, but I hope that you're blessed by it :) No offence because i'm a christian. Sorry :)

~God Bless~
~~Loves from Me~~

No comments:

Post a Comment