Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013


29th January


Yesterday was SOMEONE'S birthday!! It was a sad thing that I wont or can't be there to celebrate it but then ONE day surely can wan ;) When that day comes, I'll buy you a meal that I owe you :) 

Actually, I was back for the holidays, so I tot there was something on for this, but because of some communication problem, it didn't happen. And i even told my mom "See, I'm meant to go back on the 29th". Haiz, I feel so stupid saying that at the railway station XD Thank God NO TICKET to go back. But then, its still like that la. 

Was suppose to make a call but.... I chicken out :p One day ah, one day ;) And right, I saw this thing from yit ping's fb and i straight away thought of my long lost friend :)




Happy Birthday ah, my long lost friend :) Let me be the last to wish you, though, I've already did :p  May the Lord continue to guide you in His ways as He use you to move the hearts of the youths in church and continue to have the heart to see them change, don't give up :) God will slowly work in their hearts. And continue to pray :) God Bless. 

~~ God Bless ~~
~~ Loves from Me ~~


No comments:

Post a Comment