Pages

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Talking to the moon!!




I gotta say this is rather stupid but I was at church with Deriss, Gen, Zi yin and Lydia but surprisingly, the highest among all was Deriss and I. We were practically crazy and noisy. Its irritating when others do that, so i'm hoping we weren't :p

How this came about??
I was telling Deriss about the show "apple of my eye", there was a part where they said something about the moon, like, even though we can't be together but we're looking at the same moon at the same time, something like that la. Haha!! 

So last year, I posted something about the moon and was asking if people could see this beautiful moon that i saw outside my window, and the person who answered was a CF friend and he stayed opposite my house, and its weird because I was talking about another thing... You know?? Hahaha!!

Yea, so we both laughed about it because, wrong person replied me. Then she decided to post on twitter as well to see if her FRIEND would reply her but IF tonight's moon was nice :) It was so stupid but yet funny, because when you're with your friend every stupid lame thing can be funny. 

And then our joke about MILO and MILK was another thing that made us laugh till her face was red and my back was painful. It was right before we wanted to go back after finishing the deco for tomorrow's event. It was so late!! 12am and I forgot that I cycled there. 

Unfortunately!!!!
Some LIFELESS CHINESE DUDES threw firecrackers at me trying to scare me, WELL, I had a heart attack because its FIRECRACKERS with SPARKS. If they had thrown 1cm nearer, my leg and hand would be gone. But i didn't know it was them, because i thought it was already there and i could only here ppl laughing, coz its normal to hear ppl laughing at this kind of situation.

Then I had a second heart attack when this BRAINLESS KIDS speed up beside me and SCREAM!! I was like, ARE YOU CRAZY???? Its late at night can you not shout?? I was already scared enough cycling back alone, then that firecracker and now these lifeless kids?? Well, is it fun to see me freak out when you shout huh?? Make me hate guys even more. But not all la :p 

I was really mad at them but then I felt pity for them because they have nothing else to do. Pity them for only wanting to have fun and disturb people. God bless them, hope that they'll have a better life. Besides, other than being in a shocking state, I still remembered about Deriss and Milo. So I decided to laugh. Some how after my bath, I realize I had a sting on my finger and realize it was from that stupid CRACKER that was near me :'(  

But who cares, I had worst:
Falling from han sin's stupid bicycle was another funny embarrassing incident. And he dare to laugh and ask me "why you on the floor? hahaha". And the CF president was there!! He couldn't even respond when he saw it. And all my friend could ever do is laugh :) It was funny :p The worst part was, I was suppose to prepare to go back to my hometown, because the scare is raw, it stings even when I move it, so I needed time to walk down this 3 storey house and then air-cond made it worst. So, while I was waiting for the train to reach kajang, my leg scratched the zipper and OUUCHHH~~ Hahaha!!  Thank God its not as bad as Mimi's :p


Time to sleep, tomorrow got class :)
(Actually, some other nights, I was really talking to someone, while the moon was outside, even until the sun wants to show its brightness ;) )


~~ God Bless ~~
~~ Loves from Me ~~
   

No comments:

Post a Comment