Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

To save a life


Exchange experience 


Its hard for me to help people with love issues because I have never been in one. How can I know how it feels? Yes, seeing  them heart broken, breaks my heart as well, because they remind me of my brother and my heart literally sank and I begin to question God. I was there when they started and now I'm here when it ended, as I ask God, my heart was so painful because last year when I prayed for her, I remember seeing the enemy taking her friends, finance, boyfriend and even studies. Slowly it came true, I feel bad because each time I want to pop THE question, some how it feels like it not time yet, but I can't help her but pray.


Monday, I received a call and she was crying very badly on the phone, my tears came down also, not because she was crying but its because she has been through so much and I'm only there to watch. In my heart I tot of Jesus, and suddenly I heard Deriss voice saying "All she need was Jesus". So I went on watsapp and told deriss about it because I'm struggling, no matter how i try to bring it up, it just doesn't link and I have no experience in love that I could relate God in. Deriss sent me a short message then I prayed. I told God that this is way beyond my knowledge and I can't convince her, but I believe He has His ways for all these, and Asking Holy Spirit to guide me while I talk to her and its about SAVING A LIFE. The pain on my chest was there and it made me hard to breath for a while but after praying, it went away. 





Just within 10 min, she replied me, but this time, at the end of the message, she say she believe in miracle and she ask if I could bring her to church. She said "Now all I need is God, I need Him to show me what to do, where to go. I'm willing to go church and find Him".

Honestly, I was shock because I don't have to open my mouth, also because she followed me to church ones but she didn't want anyone to know, and I didn't want to push her. But this time, she approach me, how can I say no right?? Its an AMEN from me and Deriss. 


Seeing her life falling down bit by bit just reminds me of my life before I came back to God. And I'm glad that I can go through with her. So on Tuesday, after class, I went to her place and another guy friend came, which helped a lot because, he was really going straight to the point and I don't have to say anything. In fact when they were talking, they came to a point where it was about one party wanting to give up and ended up regretting. Instantly, I thought of something I nearly ruined years ago and then as they talk, it got related to my friend going to UK. I don't know how, but In away it spoke to me as well.


There's a reason, why I'm going through this with my long lost friend, its because I was suppose to share with my friend and her boyfriend, because they're in a very bad situation because everything happened too fast. They both didn't understand each other and one of them went off their limits. Actually I really thank God that her bf is saying be friends, coz my friend need to get back her own life first before she could worry about other thing. Not only that, I'm starting to appreciate my long lost friend even more. And I manage to share what I have with her boyfriend and I understand his feeling because, I was like him, it had never crossed my mind about what was made as a promised becomes two people's thing, not one. And for us to step back because we say its our problem and not saying it out is kind selfish. 

 Now I really know what it means. And I was the one who started the topic about studies and we came to a point where we say, we'll wait upon the Lord as we be friends. But in the end the one who stood by the promise is not me, but him. That time I actually felt far away from him coz probably its the distance and obviously he was more closer to other people than me because we were just starting to know each other. Partly because I couldn't see where is this thing going to and I was in my mind set of guys will always be like that, I didn't know that he was serious about it and he was more serious than me. Only then, when we talk, I realize, he's more than I've expected. 


I can say, only one person who showed me that, there's a living man who is looking for a Godly healthy relationship, not simply playing around. For years, he showed the best of what God can do when you include God in a relationship. So far no one, is like him or better than him, even Gen, tho Gen is considered the good guy for us in Kampar but he's not ready yet. He needs Deriss to kick him XD Anyways, he just never fails to impress me, thank God for that. Thank God for everything. Today, everything was fully speaking to me instead. And all my previous post was part of it, all my post was part of the conversation. Its telling me distance is not a problem, it shows how strong the relationship is. Is it a confirmation for something? Who knows :p


So if you have someone special that you might want to be with in future, take your time to know each other, you have plenty of time and you're young. Live you life, while you can and share your thoughts as a form of communication. Remember, its a two way thing ;) Most importantly, commit everything to Jesus, He will help you to be ready for what's there and you'll be surprised with the wonders that He can do. He never fails to impress me by showing me what I though no longer exist, actually still does. He will also help you to. He is JESUS!
  *I miss my friend :) Hope he's doing well.


~~ God Bless ~~~~ Loves from Me ~~  


No comments:

Post a Comment